Sidney Food Bank Hamper Donations: Just a friendly reminder that we are hoping to have all the food bank donations in by tomorrow, Friday, Dec. 11th.
Please find your child’s teacher in the list below to see what item(s) their class will be collecting. Students should bring their items to the donation box in their classroom. If you are able to contribute more than one of your items, this would be greatly appreciated to help those in need. Thanks so much!
- Div. 1 (Ms. Challinor) – 1 box of cereal
- Div. 2 (Ms. McKamey/Mrs. Lockhart) – 2-3 cans of stewed tomatoes
- Div. 3 (Ms. Dutchak/Ms. Robinson – 1 toothbrush and 1 toothpaste
- Div. 4 (Ms. Rochon) – school snacks (2 items each)
- Div. 5 (Ms. Jones) – juice (2-3 items each)
- Div. 6 (Ms. Mollerg) – canned fruit (2-3 cans each)
- Div. 7 (Mr. Chan/Ms. Haines) – pasta sauce (2 cans each)
- Div. 8 (Ms. Wergeland) – 1 bag of rice
- Div. 9 (Ms. Bailey) – 1 bar of soap and 1 bottle of shampoo
- Div. 10 (Mr. Swift-Fry) – 2 boxes of Helpers (instant potatoes, hamburger helper)
- Div. 11 (Ms. Schultz) – 2 cans of canned meat
- Div. 12 (Ms. Mill) – 1 bottle of pancake syrup
- Div. 13 (Ms. Holmes/Ms. Meausette) – 4 boxes of Kraft Dinner
- Div. 14 (Ms. Mitchell) – 1 jar of peanut butter