Front Page News

Thank You!

Picture of MaryLynn Heron
Thank You!
by MaryLynn Heron - Friday, 20 September 2019, 7:09 AM

Dear Cordova Bay Families,

Ms. Meausette, school staff and I would like to thank you for coming out to join us for our annual Open House and PAC BBQ yesterday. It was wonderful to be able to connect with so many of you and to see our students so excited to share with you all of the new aspects of their learning for the 2019-2020 school year. 

A huge thank you to Heidi Low, PAC President, and her enthusiastic team of parent volunteers for hosting the Red Barn BBQ. Bringing families together over a meal always sets the tone for great conversations and strengthens the connections we share as a community.

Ms. Meausette and I are very appreciative of our teachers who, despite some set-backs around printing to our new printers to get ready for the Open House, set up for the evening with the usual excitement and energy that we are all so grateful for each and every day.

I am disappointed that I will not be able to attend the annual Terry Fox Run, due to a rescheduling of a district committee meeting; however, I have no doubt that today will be yet another fine example of our community spirit.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

With gratitude for all you do for our community,

ML Heron

Principal