Student Learning Survey for Gr. 4 Parents – Open until April 30th
The Provincial Student Learning Survey is unique in its scope, size and usefulness to schools. It gathers information from parents/guardians/caregivers, teachers and students on topics related to school environment, safety, and achievement. The information is used for planning in individual schools and provides a district and provincial perspective.
In April 2021 the Student Learning Survey will be administered to students in grade 4, their parents/guardians/caregivers, and all school staff. We encourage parents/guardians/caregivers to participate in this survey, as the results are important in identifying and celebrating current strengths, as well as determining where the school needs to focus improvement. The surveys contain standard questions for the Province – in addition, questions from the school and/or district that focus on local conditions or issues may be included.
- The survey can be completed electronically and can be accessed on the Internet at http://www.bced.gov.bc.ca/sat_survey.
- Any computer with an Internet connection can be used, and access to the e-survey is simple and secure. The survey can be accessed through the link and does not require an anonymous logon code.
- Once you have clicked on the link http://www.bced.gov.bc.ca/sat_survey, select:
- School District #63 Saanich,
- the school name where your child attends school (Cordova Bay)
- and you can start the survey.
The e-survey site will be open until April 30th.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Mary Lynn Heron at 250-658-5315 or at email@example.com