Dear Cordova Bay Families,
Staff and students are very excited to share with you, in song, a celebration of the holiday season and their joy of music! Our first performance will start at 1:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec 13 and the second at 6:00 p.m.
Please note the following important reminders:
- Audience members are strongly encouraged to stay for the entire show. Our students have worked very hard on their songs and they are excited for you to see all of them.
- School doors will be opened at 5:45 for students to go to their classroom
- Choir members perform first and will go directly to the gym upon arrival at 5:45 to meet Mrs. Heron and Mr. Bocking
- Choir members may wear whatever their classroom teacher has requested (in order to keep things simple They may choose to wear Santa Hats, reindeer ears, etc. to create a festive look for our choir theme - Christmas Party - and they may also choose to bring toques, mittens or scarves (for one of our songs). Students will take all props with them back to their class when the choir has finished its set.
- Students, after performing with their class, will return to their classrooms, and at the end of the concert, parents can pick up there
- Information regarding the Dirty Wall Project School Fundraiser, in support of children and families living in the Saki Naka slum of Mumbai India, will also be sent out today in our Wednesday Communication from the office. Please consider purchasing a handmade gift by Saki Naka residents, in support of education, medical services and other essential needs for their community. Gifts will be available for purchase after the concert. Thank you for your support.
Mrs. Mary Lynn Heron