As per the COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines for K-12 Settings, school districts and schools have developed local protocols to ensure school staff and other adults (e.g. parents, caregivers, visitors) entering the school are aware of their responsibilities. We ask that parents and caregivers of the Cordova Bay Elementary community:
• assess themselves daily for symptoms of common cold, influenza, COVID-19 or other infectious respiratory disease prior to entering the school. Parents are asked to make an appt. through the school office, if they wish to enter the school. Please follow all health and safety signage, upon entry for an appt.
• stay home and self-isolate if you have symptoms
• assess your child(ren) daily before sending them to school
Attached, you will find a copy of the Daily Health Check provided in the Saanich School District Re-Start Plan. We ask that you:
1. Complete the attached Daily Health Check form for your child(ren) (A copy of the form is included below for you to keep for your daily use. We will also post a copy of the form in our weekly communications for quick reference.)
2. Ensure your child’s name and your name are noted on the attached health check form.
3. Return the completed health check form (attached) to your child’s teacher the first week of school.